CampS: Requesting Official and Unofficial Transcripts (Students)

Last Updated

You may request an unofficial transcript through MyBlugold CampS for free, as well as order an official transcript (the costs vary, depending on the type of transcript you prefer). 


View Unofficial Transcript - Current Students

NOTE: If you are a former student or alumni of UW-Eau Claire, click here, as your instructions are different.

  1. Log in to MyBlugold CampS.
  2. Select Academic Records.
  3. Select View Unofficial Transcript.
  4. Select Submit. To view reports, your device should allow popups and have a PDF viewer. Submit 
  5. Check the box next to the Request and then select View ReportView Report

Request Official Transcript - Current Students

  1. Log in to MyBlugold CampS.
  2. Select Academic Records.
  3. Select Request Official Transcript.
  4. Select Begin Order and you will be routed to our third party vendor. You will need to enable pop-ups for this site.Begin Order
  5. The Transcript Ordering Services page will appear. Click the FAQs tabs to view information on different aspects of the ordering process.

    NOTE: View the Pricing Schedule tab for more information on the cost of the transcripts. If you choose a paper copy of your transcript, the cost will be $10 per copy. If you select a PDF copy, $2 will be subtracted from the cost per transcript. The cost increases for rush ordering, as additional Federal Express charges apply.
  6. To begin your order, click Order PDF Transcript or Order Paper Hard-Copy Transcript and follow the instructions provided. Notice the progress bar at the top of the screen that lets you know which step of the process you are currently completing.

Request Official Transcript - Alumni / Former Students

For former students or alumni that would like to order official transcripts from the University.

  1. Go to the UW-Eau Claire's transcript ordering page.
  2. Follow the prompts on the Parchment website. 
  3. In the ENTER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION section, fill in the required fields.
  4. Indicate where you would like the credential sent.
  5. Continue following prompts on the Parchment order site, filling in all required fields.
  6. After you submit for payment and order confirmation will appear. You can see current and previous orders within Parchment.
  7. You can get further support directly from Parchment here. There is also a How to Order a Transcript with Parchment tutorial available.

Request Official Transcript - UW Colleges/Barron County prior to Fall 2019 Students

The University of Wisconsin (UW) Extended Campus is the records custodian of UW Colleges education records prior to September 1, 2019. Student enrolled at the UW Barron County campus before September 1, 2019 need to order transcripts through UW - Extended Campus. Follow the link below for ordering information.

Former UW Colleges - Requesting a Transcript

If you have any questions, contact the Frontline of Blugold Central at (715) 836-3000 or email them at