Policies: Academic Forgiveness

Last Updated

Returning adult students who have completed university-level course work at UW-Eau Claire or elsewhere five or more years prior to seeking admission or readmission to UW-Eau Claire may be eligible for forgiveness of the earlier academic record. Forgiveness means that grades earned five or more years earlier will not be used in the computation of the total GPA at UW-Eau Claire, although such grades will continue to appear on the student’s official transcript.

View Full Policy