CampS: Reporting Other Financial Aid (Students)

Last Updated

When you are applying for Financial Aid at UW-Eau Claire, you are required to report any private aid you have received from outside scholarships or other outside sources. This document will show you how to report outside sources of financial aid using CampS.

To let us know about any other resources you are going to receive:

  1. Go to the Financial Aid tile in CampS. Make sure the Academic Year at the top is the one you want to view. If you need to change the year, click the Change button.
  2. Click on Outside Aid.
  3. Click on the green Report Outside Aid button.
  4. Use the drop-down arrow to select whether the scholarship/aid will be split between fall and spring semesters, or all for fall or spring. Use Other only if the award you are receiving is NOT a scholarship.
  5. In the Award Description field, type the name of the award you will receive.
  6. In the Amount field, type in the amount of the award you will receive.
  7. Click Submit at the top.
  8. If you have more outside sources of aid to report, click the plus sign button and repeat the steps above.

The financial aid team will process this information.