Student Forms: Graduate Transfer Credit Approval

Last Updated

Students who have been admitted to a graduate degree program at UW-Eau Claire and wish to take a course at another institution and have it transfer back to UWEC to be applied to their graduate program must use this form to obtain approval prior to enrolling in the course.  Or, to request permission to transfer in coursework taken prior to acceptance to UWEC.  The student must have been enrolled for graduate credit at the time the work was taken.

Start eForm Now