Student Forms: Math Departmental Honors Application

Last Updated

Mathematics majors who have a resident and total GPA of 3.50 or higher and have completed at least 12 credits of mathematics courses with a GPA of 3.50 or higher, may apply for Math Departmental Honors.

Start eForm Now


1. Navigate to 

2. Log in.

3. Click Start New Task.

3. Select Mathematics.


Search form name on the UWEC homepage

Knowledge View

1. Navigate to

Directions to find Knowledge View

1. Navigate to

2. Click Searching.

3. Click View Knowledge View.

4. Click Math Departmental Honors Application - F – KV.