Student Forms: Request for Approval to Have Alcoholic Beverages Catered by Blugold Dining

Last Updated

Any University department or recognized student organization that is sponsoring a University event can request to have catered alcoholic beverages served at their University-sponsored event in Davies Center, Schofield Auditorium, or Zorn Arena.

Start eForm Now